Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Sunday, December 7, 2014

OH CHRISTMAS TREE....

This really is one of our most favorite days of the year! I think Keegan and I get just as excited about picking out the tree as the boys...... except, yes except, I had to almost ruin it by trying to throw in that DARN Christmas card photo this year, what??!?! WHAT was I thinking, seriously? It was too cold for the vests, I still had not figured out the darn remote, and nobody wants to sit still for a picture at the cool tree farm!

BUT, as upset as all may have been at one point or another, I did manage to get a few keepers, despite the pics I used for the annual card photo.

"Lets do this!"
The common theme of Chases' poses for me..... 
 OR THIS!
"Tall enough?"





 the best we could get........

 He played along for about 30 seconds...... until he had to, ya know, go to the bathroom..... really?!?! Pick a tree kid - your choice! LOL



Good Times! Cold, but good!




No comments:

Post a Comment