Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of July

Since I am so far behind on blog posts, and playing catch up - the comments will be kept lite, letting the pictures re-create the memories (although I tend not to take pictures of whining, crying, sad children, I re-assure you those moments DO in fact exist)

First, the annual Red, White and Blue 4th of July photo session for Mom.... I'm telling you - trying to be a photographer AND a Mom really doesn't work. These boys do NOT like it when I get out the "Big Guns" Which is why most pictures of them are from the iPhone! I got a couple keepers, but it did take some candy bribing to get just these.....

 Cheeser Chase
 Serious Chase...
 Munchin on some bribery skittles :-)
 Goofy Brothers!

We made our annual, traditional 4th of July trip as well - different location - same friends (although I didn't manage to get lots of pics of everyone this time around.....) Lance couldn't wait to get on that boat ride. When you tell an almost 4 year old they are going to do something fun, probably a good idea to wait until 5 minutes prior to the event to tell them...... "When are we going on the boat - I'm just ready to go on the boat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment