Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Sunday, November 11, 2012

CHICAGO

Our weekend getaway to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary - a little trip to Chicago. We had an AMAZING time (well, except the rainy football game for me) A few phone pics (Yes, I can't believe I forgot the camera, although it would have been a pain to lug around everywhere anyways.

After stopping at a pretty cool little bar for a few drinks after our arrival - we enjoyed a nice, romantic dinner on the top of John Hancock building - followed by very late night Comedy Show at Second City.

 The next morning we were going to attempt this after breakfast, but the line was just too long for our patience....
 After some shopping on Michigan avenue, we headed out to Navy Pier. Windy for sure, but decent temps. How nice to just be able to walk around without an agenda!

 Yummmm.... pizza for a late lunch.
 And the stop at The Bean was very cool.
 A little picture for Chase!
 And I really did want to get a picture of us both, but the rain was non-stop, and my arms stayed under my poncho almost the ENTIRE game. Keegan  looked MUCH better in the poncho than me anyway!
We made one last stop at IKEA on the way out of town - what a GREAT little getaway. Thanks to the Grandparents for helping out with the busy boys so we could spend some quality time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment