Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Grandma Time

There have been many moments since we have been back that I have stopped and realized just the things we were missing back in Kansas, like more time with Grandparents, and Great Grandparents.
 
Went to my Mom's with just Lance the other night for dinner. Nice to just be able to spend a couple of hours together - and Lance never turns down a book, especially Curious George that he insisted we borrow from Grandma MaryAnn.
 
And since I am still without a job right now, I had the luxury of stopping with Chase to visit my Grandma's, his Great Grandma's! Such special times. Something we surely wouldn't be able to do if we were in Kansas.
Look at the smiles on BOTH of their faces. Chase's visit made Grandma's week I'm pretty sure.
He got some cuddle time with Grammy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment