Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Photo Shoot

I'll try and keep the words to a minimum here and let the pictures roll shortly. This wasn't one of my best/favorite photo shoots. I couldn't get my camera settings where I wanted them - frustration ONE. Chase wasn't cooperating as I had hoped - frustration TWO. and I just couldn't get a good pose for the two of them together - frustration THREE. My mind just wasn't focused I guess. The end result = giving Chase a bowl of jelly beans just so he would sit still. In less then 1 or 2 minutes, his mouth was FULL, and I mean FULL of jelly beans and brown icky slobber was ALL over everything. And that was that! :-) I can kind of smile now, a little,  although it's still fresh from yesterday so there might be a little tension in disappointment of what I was hoping for.

Ah well, I'll take what I got - better than nothing - there are a few keepers! They turned out better than I felt they would.



 Bribing with jelly beans! Why doesn't the Easter Bunny bring new toothbrushes?? Hmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment