Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Monday, August 26, 2013

Lance -1st day of Pre-K

..... and don't you dare call it "pre-school" folks! This pre-K is big stuff compared to pre-school. LOL. Lance was pretty pumped to get back to school. When I asked him what he was most excited about he really couldn't tell me. But now that we are two weeks in (yes, I am again behind on posting) he is never at loss for words. He tells me all about who he played with, who the leader of the day was, the snack they ate, and on and on.... And I'm safe to say so far that painting might be his favorite part of "pre-K"

Chase is NOT too happy about leaving his brother off - OR the fact that he knows as soon as he gets home it's to bed for nap! (And he has definitely protested those starting this new routine) He's also cutting them a little short. Hmmm.....

The back-pack for the year!
 So, don't let this sweet picture fool you - Minutes leading up to this was Chase fussing because he wanted the back pack like his brother, and then several more minutes of Lance whining that it was his.... after some convincing (or demands perhaps) Lance gave in and decided to let Chase have a turn...
 and BOY was he excited to be just like his big brother!
 Lance is not into this picture business - this is what I got for the 1st day of pre-K! It's who he is - and I do love him :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment