Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Friday, December 21, 2012

Celebrating at School

I have had the luxury of spending extra time in Lance's classroom since I am still not working. (And thanks to Aunt Liz for helping out with Chase too!) Lance was VERY weary of visiting Santa and sitting on his lap this year. He waited for all of his friends to talk to Santa before he final got the courage to walk up and "whisper in his ear" rather than sitting on his lap. He was a speed talker to say the least... (Jake and the Neverland Pirate Ship,Captain Hook Jolly Roger, Spider Man and Lizard... all in 2 seconds!)
 Was able to squeeze in a quick pic of me and my not so little man....
 Decorating some cookies - and I am pretty sure Lance was the only one who ate the ENTIRE cookie with a mound of frosting! He loves his frosting!
Aunt Liz hanging out with us during her break was such a treat, for ALL of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment