Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HO HO HO....

Merry Christmas to ALL!

I have posted so many December entries... I am going to keep this short and sweet. As you get older, Christmas fades just a little.... but having the Christmas Spirit and excitement of a 3 year old in the house brings you right back to that very special place! What a fun December leading up to Christmas and Santa and the presents! I can't wait for next year - double the excitement as Chase too learns all about Santa from his big brother.

Antsy to open Santa presents... Mom wants a picture first, really Mom?


 Santa must have heard his 2 second strung together request! Loving his Jake and the Neverland Pirate stuff!
 Thank you Santa for the lights and backdrop so I can take even MORE pictures :-)


 "Put me in coach!"
 Grandma, Grandpa and the Grandkids!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment