Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Thursday, January 9, 2014

COLD day inside play

I hate going out in the bitter winter cold. We have stayed inside A LOT. Yes, I go nuts, but I just don't like bundling and buckling and getting out, then unbundled, then bundled again, then buckled again, etc. etc. etc...... So my PINTEREST pins have come in handy a couple of times in the past few weeks. Just a couple cold day play ideas. They never last quite as long as I expect them to, but the boys seemed to enjoy the variety.

Bringing the snow inside and painting it, playing with it, melting it AND..... Chase eating it!
His masterpiece. 

It was letter " N" week so Lance was gluing nine(9) noodles on a paper for his homework. So Chase played with the noodles too. It kept their interest for quite some time.


I did a TERRIBLE job of updating the blog from August through December so I am bound and determined to keep this blog going on a weekly basis. I LOVE going back and reading and looking at the pictures in a somewhat organized fashion. This time goes by too fast and these memories need to be saved somewhere other than my mind and heart :-) Because Lord knows I lose my mind often..... and is my heart REALLY big enough to keep ALL of these memories?!?!? Perhaps, but always good to have a backup.

Oh, came across this. Lance playing with the Christmas ornaments after I took them off the tree. He is especially fascinated with one of Keegans' childhood ornaments. A little fisherman!



No comments:

Post a Comment