Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Friday, January 31, 2014

COLD, snowy faces

Ever since our Christmas Eve, first, sledding adventure, Lance has been asking to get out again each time it snows - but this darn COLD, below temperature weather here in the Midwest! Although still pretty cold, Dad made the decision this weekend that even if only for a few trips down the hill, we were going to go sledding. SO I took the opportunity for this short quick sledding adventure to bring the real camera with for a few pics, just a few.

Here is BEFORE the first ride down.
 DURING the ride down...... (trust me, Chase is sandwiched in the middle there somewhere!)
and the AFTER (COLD, COLD, snow covered faces causing lots of tears and some crying - by EVERYONE!) LOL. But they still wanted to go down more. Lance's statement I think was " I sure like this scary fun!"

And with that, the camera went away so I could help with wiping faces and soothing tears :-) And so I could get a COLD face too (sorry, no pics of me)

Before we hit the big "hills" I asked one favor of the boys - a picture of course :-) My hope is to get one picture each month in this same location with a sign for the month to create a fun little calendar for next year. And since Lance is really improving on his writing skills, I will ask him to write the month! SO, for January.......

Cheers - ( I guess) to January, but please February no more bitter cold temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment