Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas PJ photo session

Christmas morning was just too full of excitement to try and get those "exact" perfect pictures in front of the Christmas tree in PJ's. I was bummed, but was OK with it this year - wasn't worth the battle. But, since I knew today would be the last day with our Christmas tree (which saddens my heart just a tad) and the boys just so happened to both have those Santa PJ's on.... I thought "why not" And boy am I glad I asked them (and possibly included a bribery of a sucker) All I wanted was ONE of them together - I expected nothing more after the way our family session went this fall.... And to my surprise, I got ALL of these below plus a few more! They were having fun with it, posing and cheesing it up without me even asking. I hope these bring smiles to your faces as they have to mine. These smiles and giggles are just what keep the Holiday spirit alive! Boy am I one lucky Mom.

Pictures really are sometimes worth a thousand words......


No comments:

Post a Comment