Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Monday, February 25, 2013

a little SNOW action!

We didn't get out in the snow too much in December because of the cold temps, but the temperature along with the snow this past week has been much better for some snow play! All Lance talks about is having a snowball fight and making a snowman.... which we have attempted, but the snow just hasn't been quite right for yet.

Yes, I know I take too many photos - and Lance knows it too - as they were getting their snow gear on they just looked so darn cute, so I tried to snap a picture and this is what I got from Lance....
Here he is in ACTION! I don't think there could be a more genuine "I'm having fun" smile!
 GOT ME! The camera went away and it was BATTLE TIME!
So, Chase was not too excited about all this snow gear nonsense, and not being able to walk, and he hated the mittens...... So those came off, but then when he actually started walking, he fell and then his hands touched the snow - and that was it for his first venture out into the snow!

"Mommy, this is SO much better!" Bare feet, in the warm house with normal toys.... and super cute in his partial snow gear I might add!
Lance is suddenly into Transformers - Dad found some of his old Transformer toys and we have discovered the ever so fun Rescue Bots on Netflix (Which I enjoy watching 10x more than Spiderman I must say!)
Little shovel helpers!
 Well, ok, Lance was using the shovel to add snow to his snow tower..... But Chase did clear some snow!
Dad and Chase chilling in the snow........
I'm usually behind the camera - but got Keegan to take one of me with Chase all bundled up during some weekend afternoon family snow play!

No comments:

Post a Comment