Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

VALENTINE photo shoot

Yes, I get a little carried away sometimes. My first fun experience using the backdrop and lights that Santa brought me this year! Fun stuff. Still trying to work on settings and photoshop editing. Although I am always expecting a little more or a little better, I'll take these for this year! My cute little Valentine's that will FOREVER have my heart!





The fun part for Lance, and for Mom too...... He loves his superheroes and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. We decided on giving Jake pencils with the second Valentine below to his friends.



Attempt ONE - 1 of a brother picture.... thank you Lance for cooperating, however Chase wanted NOTHING to do with it.


Lance gave me another few minutes, for a small Valentine's Day present bribe! If you all wonder how I get him to cooperate, I will admit - I BRIBE. Chase doesn't quite understand bribe YET, so I didn't get as many of him this round.....

This is what he thought toward the end, when I wanted just ONE more! I always ask him for just ONE more! What a little trooper.
 This was ALL Lance, posing for me.
 Goofy Lance. Couldn't get him to give me a smile with the heart around his face, but I love the way his eyes POP in this one!
 The sweet smile I know and wanted to capture - GOTCHA! Not as clear as I would like - was messing around with settings, but I'll take it.

Happy Valentine's Day to you ALL! May you all feel a little love....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment