Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zoo and Water Play

Beautiful weather has made this stay-at-home Mom occupation even more enjoyable I must say! Fresh air, a change of scenery, more exercise, parks, zoo, water, sand, rocks, and on and on and on..... Makes for happier boys (most of the time) and a happy ME :-) Which Keegan is probably very thankful for too! (Oh, and lets not forget a happier Daisy Mae - even though she has been jumping fences like crazy - UGH!)

I decided to get a season pass to the Zoo, and am so glad I did. We have been 3 times already, but this last visit was the BEST by far! All of the animals were out (elephants, lions, giraffes, goats, alligators) the weather was phenomenal, and to top it off, there was even a skid steer - which we were able to sit and watch while enjoying our snack. A long morning at the zoo meant 2 passed out little boys within 10 minutes of leaving. It was a nice, relaxing afternoon for a musical drive for me :-)

 I know I take an OBSCENE amount of photos.... I just want to capture it all for when they are grown up and I can't remember what they were like so small (and having thus iPhone is so handy) Chase trying to drink from the hose was just so darn cute.
 I have a feeling I am going to go back to this one often! Just love it. Monkey see, monkey do. Chase loves his big brother.
 Stuck on the slip in slide "hey!"
Pretty sure I got a nice glow on this afternoon while watching nothing but smiles on these faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment