Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Friday, October 26, 2012

10 years later...

October 26, 2002 - The day we said "I DO"

10 years ago, on a beautiful fall day, we had the most amazing and memorable day EVER! We both can remember so many little details of that special day when we tied the knot and professed our love of each other in front of friends and family.......


And my how our lives and love have changed in 10 years. For better, not for worse of course :-) As I was scanning and editing this photo, Lance asked me "Why you dressed like a pretty princess Mommy?" And my heart grew bigger again, just like that!

Amazing how much can happen in 10 years. We moved 4 times, lived in 4 different states, lost my Dad and Grandpa, and 2 dogs, and we're given 2 miracles, our beautiful little boys! Plus much much more...... All in 10 years. So excited to see what the next 10 years will bring!

Happy Anniversary to us! I can't imagine creating memories and living my with anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment