Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Photo Shoot

Oh, we miss Jerry.... I am attempting to take my own photos, with the help of Keegan of course. It was a pretty successful first attempt, if I do say so myself. Still some things to learn about my camera and the settings, but I'll take it. The most difficult was the family shot with the tripod.... the first attempt didn't go so well, so we got dressed again a couple of days later and gave it another try. Not as nice of weather and beautiful sunshine, but a successful family picture!


 And the only one that turned out with the first attempt.
 My sweet boys, brothers!

 One of my favorites, that Keegan took.
 Love this one..... Lance being sweet to Chase and Chase with his little grin.
 Dad and the boys
 Sweet Smiling Lance
 Being Silly......
 Blue eyed boy.
 Just having fun.
 Lookin up.
 Playing with the leaves....

No comments:

Post a Comment