Blogger Header Bar

Blogger Header Bar

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sick Day

Both boys have that time of the season cough and runny nose, etc. and Chase also woke up with a nasty rash.... so I decided it was a good day to keep Lance home and just hang out. A good old sick day. Easy to do since I am not yet working...... Although it ended up being much busier and not as laid back as the sick days I used to remember!

Just hanging out in our PJ's with all the stuffed animals.

 Then covering up Mommy and making her cozy! And cozy I was!
 We had to wait to build towers and buildings until Chase took a nap, because all he wants to do is knock the towers down.
 The icky rash, from head to toe...... which made us change out of our jammies and go to the Dr.to get checked out.
 And this is what happens when Mom tried to get something done and fold laundry. I heard him and saw him playing with the pans.... and then I look over and he is just hanging out in the oven drawer.... oh dear!
Needless to say, there was not dinner on the table when Dad got home and the laundry was not folded either!

No comments:

Post a Comment